Dr. Wei Liu, TCMD, MPH, Lic, AC, Lic, Nutr.
(viewed 12526 times)
Dr. Wei Liu, MD (China), MPH, L.Ac. Lic. Nutritionist Dr. Liu received her medical degree in China. She was also trained in Public Health Nutrition from the University of Minnesota. She have combined acupuncture, Chinese herbs and nutrition in her practice for more than 25 years, specializing in women's health problems, including infertility, menstrual disorders, hormonal imbalance and menopausal syndromes, endometriosis, poor ovulation, pre & post IVF acupuncture treatment, IVF, IUI support treatment, stress, insomnia, fatigue, depression, anxiety and also pain conditions, such as: lower back pain, headache, migraines, fibromyalgia, joint pain, knee pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, nerve pain, TMJ, arthritis, and menstrual pain. She has helped many couples to successfully conceive a child.
- Licensed Acupuncturist under the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Licensed Nutritionist under the Minnesota Board of Dietetics and Nutrition Practice
- Diplomat in Chinese Herbology from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Graduate of Medical School at Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Master of Public Health Nutrition, Graduate of the University of Minnesota
- Specialist in Women's Health and Nutritional Issues, Infertility, Immune Disorders
- Acclaimed Speaker on Nutrition, Preventive Medicine and Natural Healing
- Dedicated Teacher and Writer of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Item Writer for the National Certification of Herbology and Acupuncture Examinations
© Text and Content – TCM Health Center
© APNA – Marketing and Web Design